Whatever your Application Security challenges – we can help you solve them
Addressing the challenges of Application Security
Help your Employees, Partners, and Customer Trust You by achieving more-secure applications, compliant environments, and safer systems development
Code Review Services
Finding vulnerabilities in your code should be the utmost priority in creating any secure application, and then comes the remediation part, which requires experienced, knowledgeable, and specialized developers.
AccessQuint provides you with access to Application Security Consultants, all former developers who have been in your shoes and have experience developing applications and working through challenging remediations. Our team can conduct detailed code reviews of applications created in today's most popular programming languages to identify weaknesses in the code, its logic, and implementation, or its use of vulnerable third-party libraries.
Static Application Security Testing
Our analysts give you continuous access to security testing experts' teams with the skills and tools to analyze your codebase. Use the Managed Services Portal to upload your code, schedule your tests, and review your results. Our analysts share the reports with you and help pinpoint, prioritize, and remediate vulnerabilities and other defects in your source code.
Dynamic Application Security Testing
- Identify and analyze security vulnerabilities while web applications are running, without the need for source code.
- Extend your existing DAST using a combination of open source and commercial tools and in-depth manual tests to find vulnerabilities and then exploit them.
- In-depth manual tests focus on business logic to find vulnerabilities outside a canned list of attacks (e.g., OWASP Top 10). We offer multiple depths of penetration testing assessments, so based on each application's risk profile, you can tune the level of testing.
- At the end of each Assessment, our engineers will conduct a review call with the appropriate development/security team. We'll review each vulnerability we identified in the evaluation, answer your team's questions, and discuss actionable mitigation and remediation strategies.
- We offer a dynamic analysis to support your risk mitigation strategy.
- Identify common vulnerabilities, such as cross-site scripting, SQL injection, security misconfigurations, and other standard Web application security issues detailed in lists such as OWASP Top 10, CWE/SANS Top 25, and more using automated tools.
- It includes manual test cases to find vulnerabilities that cannot be seen by out-of-the-box tools, such as vulnerabilities found in authentication and session management, access control, information leakage, and more.
- Manually review and identify any false positives and review them with your team to explain findings.
Mobile Application Security Testing
Discover security vulnerabilities in Android and IOS applications and corresponding back-end components. Combining traditional static and dynamic testing techniques, we can identify weaknesses with the application, how the data is stored, bundled or third-party APIs, and the mobile platform itself.
Our services enable your organization to test any web or mobile application or external network, at any depth, any number of times with transparency, flexibility, and quality at a predictable and affordable and provides the data required to remediate risks efficiently and effectively.
Managed Network Security Testing
We can identify critical security vulnerabilities in your systems and external network through automated scanning with manual triaging with our managed network security testing.
Build secure, high-quality software faster
- Secure software development
Installs and configure in the software development lifecycle based on our strong application security baseline
- Container Security Services
Assist you in Assessment, design, implementation, and managed services for container security
- App security threat modeling
Enables a threat-driven secure software development approach to strengthen the security architecture and posture
- App penetration testing
Penetration testing allows and Identifies code-level vulnerabilities, run-time security defects, and app logic flaws.